Friday, December 18, 2009

Building The Book




Elise and I spent Monday afternoon sharing a bottle of wine and putting together the pages of the travelling letter book. We managed to get the front cover of the book decorated and all the rules written. I expect that with the book passing through so many hands, it will not look anything like it does when I mail it off to Elise in January, and perhaps with a few new rules added.

Enjoy the photos of the HUGE mess over my dining room table that was a direct result of Elise and my efforts on that cover. Happily, mostly due to Elise, the mess was cleared away and you can once again see my table. Still, it was great fun.


I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this book makes it to someone new each month in 2010 and finally back to me so that it can be scanned and printed into a hardcover book that we can all purchase... if we want to. If not, the pages will all certainly end up here.
Have Fun! Deanna.


















No comments:

Post a Comment