2010 is here and as promised I'm sending off the first letter to Elise. These are scanned images of the front (left) and back cover (below right) of the letter to Elise, as well as the photograph of Mellissa and me (bottom left) that I enclosed with the letter. As stated in the rules, the photograph is to remain with the letter book, as should all others that are enclosed with letters going forward.I decided against including the text of the letter, although everyone that receives the letter book is welcome to read it. There wouldn't be much point to the letter book at all if I include ALL the details here. =)
I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays. Happy New Year to you all!

.jpg)
I recieved the book, read the letter and it looks awesome! I am going to scan the letter and post it to the blog! I'm going to write to Kelsey and have it off to her by Febuary (=
ReplyDeleteYou're going to scan the letter? That's cool. I know I keep saying this, but I really hope the letter stays on it's path and reaches the end this time. It's so disappointing when it gets lost, or whatever happens to it. I so want to publish it once it's done so that everyone can purchase a copy (if they want to).
ReplyDeleteKyle recieved the book from Kelsey. She did an AWESOME job. I scanned both sides and emailed them to you (:
ReplyDelete