Some changes to the Blog… I added an iPod, with a few songs to listen to while you’re reading through the posts and comments. The music loads automatically, so if you want the volume low you’ll need to adjust the volume on your computer, or if you don’t want to hear it at all just click the play/pause button on the iPod. Any requests?
Also, below is the list of people’s names and locations that have, or will have the letter up through May. If someone does not want their name and location on here, please let me know and I’ll take it off. We’ll be adding names as the letter moves on from Nancy. I’d really like to get as many names in advance as possible so that we can really keep track of the book as it moves on to each person. I’d really hate to lose it after all this effort that everyone has put into it so far.
So Nancy, your letter book assignment is to name your correspondent and pin them down for a name, as well as make them join the blog!
I’m still trying to figure out the whole openid thing so that anyone can follow without having to join, gmail, twitter, yahoo, or whatever else they allow on here. If you want to comment you can without having an account at one of those places, but you’ll have to do it anonymously. I actually, pasted one of Nancy’s comments from an email on there. That was when I was trying to test the openid, which was a complete FAIL… I’ll figure it out one day.
________________________________________________________________________________
Start - Deanna Siler – Oviedo, FL
January - Elise Couture – Lynnwood, WA
February - Kelsey Howerton – Enumclaw, WA
March - Kyle Howerton – Lynnwood, WA
April - Mellissa Siler – Seattle, WA
May - Nancy Colson – Auburn, WA
June -
July -
August -
September -
October -
November -
December -
No comments:
Post a Comment