Saturday, April 3, 2010

Building the Book Changes

So... from April 2010 to now January 2011  and the front cover is very much the same... only a few small items were added.

The back cover is filling up though.  It looks great!    There's still nothing on the inside part of the back cover.  I'm going to have to do something about that, not sure what, but something.

You'll see... in a month!




A few changes to the front cover, although not many.  It is still recognizable.  I'm glad others are adding to it.  I hope the entire thing changes before this is done at the end of December. 


Something was also added to the back cover as well.  Please continue to decorate as much of it as you want to and if your page is enough for you and someone close wants to participate, feel free to let them decorate the front and or back cover.  As long as the letter book keeps moving to the next scheduled person.  Have them follow the blog if they want to see it change over the next few months. 



The next stop of the letter book is to Nancy Colson, after that, I don't know, she hasn't figured out who she's going to send it to yet.  Just remember we need everyone's name and email addresses that the book goes to so that we can keep track of it. 



Doughnuts and Surfboards...  Top Pot should get a giant doughnut and hang it around the neck of the Hammering Man at S.A.M.  I'd go see that. 


2 comments:

  1. More changes to the back cover... Mellissa loves her Top Pot Doughnuts. I can't blame her, we stopped by on a morning walk on Queen Anne and those were some good freakin' doughnuts. I had an old fashioned pumpkin... it was in October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had another one this past November... Yep, still good. We shared it.

    ReplyDelete