
So, it's March now and thankfully the letter is still moving onward, which is good news. The letter is now in the hands of Kyle "The Badger" Howerton. Who is probably going to be upset with me about that name I've given him appearing here and also happens to be Kelsey's older brother. She did a really nice job on the front AND back of her letter pages. I like how both sides are very different. The front of the letter (above) is brightly colored and the back (below) is more muted and very dreamlike.

We all seem to be under some French influence, as we've all included things that are part of France... I had included one of my tickets from the Paris Metro, as well as a few random things that were in a brochure from the Louvre on the cover, as well as in my letter to Elise. Elise also included some things that were related to France, one being the Louvre and Kelsey had a large Fleur de Lis on the back of her letter to Kyle... we'll see if it continues throughout the book as it moves on...
Deanna
ReplyDeleteIt's lookiing really cool. Lots of creataive ideas. Where does it go when Kyle's done his?
Nancy
Hi!
ReplyDeleteThe next stop is Mellissa and then to you... finally! It's nice to know where it is and where it's going. I was going to put up a list of the names of those it has gone and is going to, so if you know who you are sending it to, and any names beyond that, let me know and I'll put it on the blog.
I made you a contributor on the blog in the hopes that it will allow you to become a follower, post comments, etc. It should because you have access to do anything you want to it at this point. You're a part owner. ;-)
Ack, your iPod addition freaked me out! I snuck on here at work and was like, wtf where's that noise coming from!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, um Hi! Kyle!!! Gimmie the book now! ;)
hey you can send it my way, and i like the music. pretty mellow.
ReplyDeleteI've actually got an update. Nancy finally finished hers. I will send it to you, but I think I'm going to take Nancy's suggestion and have it come back to me each time. I do better when I know who has it, so... give me some time to upload Nancy's page, I promise to do it this weekend, then I'll mail it out to you. You get one month to finish it... THAT'S IT!!! Then I'm coming after you!
ReplyDelete